April 26 Game two vs the White Sox Trax dominates

weams

Possible. That's what I thought I saw when I glanced up. Have three windows on the browser going too, so I very likely could be wrong.

And yes, Johnson is warming up.

Torres didn't catch it but it wasn't a very good throw, he had to jump to get to it and it still went through the top of his glove...

Nice catch Adam Jones!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 walks in three innings? I was a supporter of signing Trachsel, but there is no excuse for all these walks from a veteran pitcher. But I guess that is a risk with Trachsel. His BB/K ratio blows, but still, this is silly. Can we get rid of him if another starter (Loewen) is on the DL, or are we stuck with him as along as another starter is on the DL? Discuss.

A missed catch error on Torres. Showing he belongs.

Eh, the kid gets one mulligan. It can't be easy starting behind Steve Trachsel in your first Major League game. Also Scott did look pretty clumsy picking up the ball before the camera cut to the runner so that may have thrown him off a little.

I'm gonna say it's Trembley's call and MacPhail will support him regardless...

I doubt it. MacPhail has stated numerous times that he has final authority on roster moves. If Trembley wanted to do it, he would probably have to run it by MacPhail in the same way that Flanagan and company used to have to run things by Angelos.

I doubt it. MacPhail has stated numerous times that he has final authority on roster moves. If Trembley wanted to do it, he would probably have to run it by MacPhail in the same way that Flanagan and company used to have to run things by Angelos.

I have a feeling it would either be he stays in the rotation or he gets released. I dont see him going to the bullpen.

BTW, what happened to Scott?

Archived