vs. RED SOX, 8/16

OFFNY

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has not been strong since the break. That we can all agree to. Also, that Ortiz had no place being on first. None.

In July after the break he pitched 7 innings gave up 2 runs and had a Whip of 1.0. He was fine after the all star break in July. August he has struggled but not the entire time since All Star break as some say.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per Orioles media guide, the record for homers by an opponent in one year at Camden Yards was 6 by Josh Hamilton & Dean Palmer. Betts has 7.</p>? Luke Jones (@BaltimoreLuke) <a href="
">August 17, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would have guessed Robbie Cano as a Yankee. He raked in Camden Yards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In July after the break he pitched 7 innings gave up 2 runs and had a Whip of 1.0. He was fine after the all star break in July. August he has struggled but not the entire time since All Star break as some say.

He has not been strong. He allowed inherited runners to score.

I hope Davis can give us something before the end of this season. He is not himself right now and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon. And this is where the pressure of a big contract starts to loom large.

The Davis situation is the one time I wished the lawyer side of PA would have come out so he could tell Boras to kick rocks. Instead, the old man caved in to his demands.

Should never have been a man on first so that it could have been discussed otherwise.

Which is why I stated I would have used Hart to get Ortiz.

If he isn't on the team to get a lefty, why is he on the team??

Loogy to get Ortiz and brach walks betts or let hart walk betts and pitch to the next guy.

Can't give betts a meatball though, inexcusable

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Last show of a great season. Please join us for Todd Rundgren & Sofi Tukker. 5 bars, food trucks & ice cream. <a href="https://t.co/WdOMx1iy7c">pic.twitter.com/WdOMx1iy7c</a></p>— Pershing Square LA (@PSDowntownLA) <a href="

">August 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Which is why I stated I would have used Hart to get Ortiz.

If he isn't on the team to get a lefty, why is he on the team??

Loogy to get Ortiz and brach walks betts or let hart walk betts and pitch to the next guy.

Can't give betts a meatball though, inexcusable

Brach got Ortiz. Schoop screwed it up.

Archived