vs. ASTROS, 8/21

Sessh

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's always someone. The game is always on someone. We fire on about 1 cylinder.

Like on Friday. Hey, we didn't lose because of our offense. You should win putting up 8 runs. Is that some kind of consolation prize? Should we feel better?

I still feel like crap and these "well at least soandso was good" consolations don't help. A winning team has to put it all together. When will we do that again? WILL we ever put it all together this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one that I don't like is the..."there are still plenty of games left, it is not over till it is mathematically over" yuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No but Buck is constrained by DD's decisions. If Pearce can't make a throw from RF he should be on the DL, in my opinion, and that is DD.

Do you think if Buck said DL Pearce Dan wouldn't do it?

They responsibility is Dan's but I don't doubt for a second that Buck makes the decision to send guys to the DL or not.

This series really turned on Miley's putrid 2nd inning on Friday night. Following up an historic 1st inning explosion by giving the lead right back to the 'Stros really seemed to suck the life out of this team. It sucked the life out of us fans, also.

Archived