vs. NATIONALS, 8/22

Sessh

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does Kim throw the ball in when there are 3 outs? It only gives the opposing third base coach a look at how awkward and not good his arm is. Plus he just looks dumb. They need to pull him aside and tell him to stop.

I'm sure they don't have any film or scouting reports or anything.

Why does Kim throw the ball in when there are 3 outs? It only gives the opposing third base coach a look at how awkward and not good his arm is. Plus he just looks dumb. They need to pull him aside and tell him to stop.

How many runs has Kim's arm cost the O's?

Help me out folks I can't think of any offhand.

Let me say this, for all his hits and home runs, the first pitch outs and quick innings FAR outweigh the good the safe hits bring. In fact, a leadoff hitter NEEDS to see a lot of pitches.Jones is NOT a leadoff hitter.Hes a good hitter but not a leadoff hitter IMO.

I disagree. All I care about in a leadoff hitter is onbase%. No, Adam is not one of the top guys in MLB at that either, si maybe he isn't the wisest choice for leadoff. But his OBP has gone up since he was moved to the top, and we don't exactly have a lot of high OBP guys to choose from.

They probably don't toss balls away quite like we do in Korea...would be my guess. Old habits die hard.

Archived