Will the fans show?

Todd-O

And the first place most fans look is Orioles.com.

You hit the nail on the head. It is about M-Thursday games. That is where during the school year especially they need the most improvement. Those are the days they need discount deals. Weekend games do great.

This has been going on for awhile. Bad attendance in April,May,June and September during the week.I guess they thought people would come because they are winning now.People will comr,Peter.Heard the excuses that in April school was in and also in May.Then it was too hot or too cold.I didn't know Goldilocks was a big fan.We talked last yrear about the same things and nothing changed this year.Except less ticket discounts like Ollie's Bargain Night.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm completely surrounded by very friendly Blue Jay fans. Too bad their team is full of tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest - and I watched on tv last night and here at the game tonight so my perspectives are different - it doesn't seem like as many Jays fans as last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some good responses from the Orioles regarding this. I'll share some counterpoint at some point.

I could go on and on with what I would think are reasonable suggestions from a fan's standpoint. Not a fan who needs "incentive" or cheaper prices to go, but a fan who wants to see more people next to him in the stands. I'm going to be very annoyed if I'm sitting in a sea of blue and green tomorrow.

I could go on and on with what I would think are reasonable suggestions from a fan's standpoint. Not a fan who needs "incentive" or cheaper prices to go, but a fan who wants to see more people next to him in the stands. I'm going to be very annoyed if I'm sitting in a sea of blue and green tomorrow.

That's especially disheartening for me as well. Part of my reason for going to the park is to be among my fellow fans. It's not just watching the walk-off hit, it's that you're sharing it with a horde of like-minded lunatics. I don't want to get out-shouted by fans from the visiting team.

Archived