vs. ROYALS, 5/14

OFFNY

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

We are just jinxed completely..Every ball like that where we dive, we miss it and they catch balls they can't even see. 

Well in the first game they played 2 singles into triples so I guess I don't understand this post.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Where is O'Day?  I mean why? 

Just now, eddie83 said:

We pitch Britton off a DL stint losing a game when we are 16-8 and have no need to rush him. Then why don't use O'Day for 7 days with an already short pen. Brilliant. 

Can't backdate the DL stint if he pitches today.

Just now, eddie83 said:

We pitch Britton off a DL stint losing a game when we are 16-8 and have no need to rush him. Then why don't use O'Day for 7 days with an already short pen. Brilliant. 

What exactly is it about O'Day being in this game that is necessary? You wanted him pitching to Moss? Has Darren inspired such confidence this season that he must be in this game? I just don't understand the repeated post after post on the last two pages about where is O'Day.

5 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

What was Trumbo swinging at there? Ridiculous. We've now left 10 on. 

Trumbo appears to have been a one-season (more like a half-season) mirage. Cruz wasn't a mirage.

Just now, eddie83 said:

Sure, but eveyone just bloops in and they snare ours last second for dramatic effect. 

Bad defenders have to play deeper so they don't get burned over their heads so they can't get to bloops.

Hard on the pitching when you have three sub-par defenders out there in a ballpark that big.

Archived