Deadline Deal Orioles Mega-Thread

weams

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tony-OH said:

No, you just made it up for whatever reason. You are on vacation until the end of the week. Knowingly putting out false information is against our ToS.

Shwewww. I really dodged a bullet saying Castillo was due $8 million last night.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

It appears DD di nothing of significance which means he and or the ownership think they are contenders. I can understand not selling low on Britton (I don't know what they were being offered), but not moving Brach, Smith, Castillo or O'day (if he could) is inexcusable.

I agree that some of the lesser guys should have been dealt.  I don't hate holding onto Brach though.  He could have value in the offseason or just next year.

Just now, JohnD said:

Was hoping for a good deal but gotta know what they turned down before I get upset.  No reason to sell at a discount.

I'm in a bad mood, but I can excuse no trades if the offers were not strong.  There is always this off season, especially when the Dodgers acquisitions end their season in the ALDS.   

2 minutes ago, Grt 2BA FL Gator said:

I guess it makes sense what the Dodgers have done. Friedman used to going cheap as TBR GM. 

Unfortunate that Zach has not had his usual year. 

Yeah, I can't fault the Dodgers for what they have done. They are pretty stingy with their top prospects. 

Archived