TUE July 28th vs...them

Saintbird

Hopefully someone from the FO puts in a call to the league office. It is completely inexcusable for an umpire to be that out of touch with the game. Why any pitcher would want to add base runners in that situation is beyond me.

Trembley probably will. That's probably what he was talking to the crew chief about. Probably saying something like "nothing personal, pal, but that was horrible, and I'm taking it to the league."

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trembley probably will. That's probably what he was talking to the crew chief about. Probably saying something like "nothing personal, pal, but that was horrible, and I'm taking it to the league."

The league is in NYC he could just go walk or hope the subway and deal with it face to face.

That works too. Even Michael Kay on YES thought is was a ridiculous move.

Up by 4, he should let JJ finish it. JJ is just getting warm. Save Flat Brreezy for tomorrow.

I could go either way on this... first and foremost, I'd hate to lose this game, and you have to play for today, not tomorrow. But I have a feeling that runs will be at a premium tomorrow, and with Sarfate starting, we may need them. No telling what tomorrow has in store.

That works too. Even Michael Kay on YES thought is was a ridiculous move.

The only people who didn't think it was ridiculous was Fairchild and the drunk Yankee fans who thought it was awesome for the obvious reasons.

I got messaged by about 10 fans of other teams who saw it on updates, all of whom were like "wtf?"

Archived