TUE July 28th vs...them

Saintbird

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was insanely stupid.

There is no requirement that they issue a warning first. If the ump thinks a P is head-hunting, he can do it whenever he wants. The stupid part was the bozo ump thinking DCab was head-hunting.

No way to know what kind of so-called supervision the umps actually have. If they had good supervision, this guy's supervisor would tear him a new one (but we'd never know about it). But with umps, I get the impression it's just it's own little club. They certainly don't have good supervision about calling balls and strikes, that's 100% for certain.

Hopefully someone from the FO puts in a call to the league office. It is completely inexcusable for an umpire to be that out of touch with the game. Why any pitcher would want to add base runners in that situation is beyond me.

Hopefully someone from the FO puts in a call to the league office. It is completely inexcusable for an umpire to be that out of touch with the game. Why any pitcher would want to add base runners in that situation is beyond me.

Something MUST be done:mad:

Trembley looks livid:mad:

I never laughed before when someone hit a HR. But Aubrey just made that comical.

For a second it looked like it was heading for that gap between the upper deck and facade and ALMOST out of the park. But then started falling. But for a second I thought maybe, just maybe...

Archived