The Rubber Match (vs. ROCKIES, 5/26)

OFFNY

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I'm just messin with you.  

But congrats on the ball, I've been to easily over 100 games since I was a kid, haven't come close to getting one.

I was about 5 seats from one once at Memorial Stadium. 4 or 5 rows behind me at a Hangout Night in Section 8. I at least saw that ball, held it for a second.

Crap!

Just now, SteveA said:

Guilty admission:   I chose Arenado in the MLB "Beat the Streak" competition where you have to choose a major leaguer who will get a hit each day and you try to get 56 in a row to win a big prize.

You should just be picking guys who are hitting against the Orioles staff.  This shouldn't be hard.

Just now, eddie83 said:

Just hope he settles down and keeps them in it. Been in games whole weekend. And really except for one Yankees game whole week.  

That's what's most frustrating about this team. Playing above their heads a lot of times but can't put games away.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Guilty admission:   I chose Arenado in the MLB "Beat the Streak" competition where you have to choose a major leaguer who will get a hit each day and you try to get 56 in a row to win a big prize.

Crap! I'd take him in Fantasy in a second without apologizing or thinking twice. Many years ago I always grabbed Mariano frickin' Rivera earlier than I should have grabbed a closer.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Crap! I'd take him in Fantasy in a second without apologizing or thinking twice. Many years ago I always grabbed Mariano frickin' Rivera earlier than I should have grabbed a closer.

No loyalty in Fantasy! ?

Archived