Orioles call up D.J. Stewart

MurphDogg

I’m excited that Stewart has earned this opportunity.   He couldn’t be any hotter — .457/.518/.886 in May, with 27 RBI in 20 games.    Hopefully they’ll put him straight into the lineup and see what he can do.  

• Upvote 1

He is a DH, like Mancini, and Smith Jr, and Nunez, and Mountcastle, and Sisco, and Trumbo if he ever plays again.

I'm still waiting on my dream of three plus defenders in the OF (be nice if we could at least have league average).

Sure hope the system under Elias starts turning out guys that can play a position well.

1 minute ago, webbrick2010 said:

He is a DH, like Mancini, and Smith Jr, and Nunez, and Mountcastle, and Sisco, and Trumbo if he ever plays again.

I'm still waiting on my dream of three plus defenders in the OF (be nice if we could at least have league average).

Sure hope the system under Elias starts turning out guys that can play a position well.

No he isn't.  Unless of course your definition of DH is anyone that isn't plus in the field.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I’m excited that Stewart has earned this opportunity.   He couldn’t be any hotter — .457/.518/.886 in May, with 27 RBI in 20 games.    Hopefully they’ll put him straight into the lineup and see what he can do.  

With Davis hurt this shouldn't even be a question. Play him everyday.

• Upvote 1