Tillman mowing down Binghamton

Ozone

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember, Tillman ended the season very strong last year and he was in a hitters league.

Would really like to see Tillman ready to be in the rotation by around this time next year(give or take a few weeks).

I think that is a reasonable timetable. He needs to show the ability to consistently go deep into games.

However, his season so far is pretty remarkable for a 20 year old in AA.:)

I think that is a reasonable timetable. He needs to show the ability to consistently go deep into games.

However, his season so far is pretty remarkable for a 20 year old in AA.:)

Yep...This is the key...Putting him in our pen doesn't make much sense...I want to see him log innings.

I was at the game sitting right behind home plate, and Tillman looked wicked. After the first, his fastball was routinely hitting 92-94, and his curve was sitting mostly around 78.

Wieters's home-run was a monster shot into the woods in left-center. Riemold's double was also a solid line into left field.

Overall a great night for the Bowie prospects!

I was at the game sitting right behind home plate, and Tillman looked wicked. After the first, his fastball was routinely hitting 92-94, and his curve was sitting mostly around 78.

Wieters's home-run was a monster shot into the woods in left-center. Riemold's double was also a solid line into left field.

Overall a great night for the Bowie prospects!

Since you were sitting behind home plate, did you notice that the Orioles GM Andy McPhail also sitting behind home plate.

It was a terrific game by Tillman and the Baysox. They got sloppy the last couple of innings and lost it but over all I was happy.

MacPhail was there. I was tempted to go talk with him but I got too shy. I'm 38 years old and couldnt bring my self to do it. He stayed for the whole game.

It was a terrific game by Tillman and the Baysox. They got sloppy the last couple of innings and lost it but over all I was happy.

MacPhail was there. I was tempted to go talk with him but I got too shy. I'm 38 years old and couldnt bring my self to do it. He stayed for the whole game.

I saw MacPhail at Frederick earlier this season. At the end of the game, I decided to say a few words to him. He seemed like a very nice guy.

Since you were sitting behind home plate, did you notice that the Orioles GM Andy McPhail also sitting behind home plate.

WOW!! No I didn't

Was he directly behind, more to the baysox side, or more to the binghamton side? I was slighty towards the binghamton side in section 106.

You must not of told him(MacPhal) about Montanez previous 3200 AB's!:D

I'll give you credit, that was a good one.:D I'm pretty sure McPhail is perfectly aware of his minor league track record.

I just told him how much I liked the direction of the team, and stuff like that.

WOW!! No I didn't

Was he directly behind, more to the baysox side, or more to the binghamton side? I was slighty towards the binghamton side in section 106.

Directly. Sitting next to a young boy I assume his son or something.

I'll give you credit, that was a good one.:D I'm pretty sure McPhail is perfectly aware of his minor league track record.

I just told him how much I liked the direction of the team, and stuff like that.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.;) I know deep down we both want Lou too have success with the Orioles. As well we want all our prospects to have success. Reimold we have his turn and it could be real soon. I know it's all about the success of our parent club, but I really feel sorry for Bowie as they battle for a playoff spot. I guess as long as they don't touch the pitching they'll have a chance, but then again with Bergesen and Hernandez waiting in the wings it might never happen.

I went to the game today. MacPhail was there again all day. After an amazing comeback by the BaySox. (Down 8-2) . We won on a walk off homerun. Winning 9-8.

I went up to MacPhail and shook his hand and told him he was doing a great job. He said thanks. LOL. I did it!

Archived