vs. MARINERS, 6/22

OFFNY

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

I have an internet link if you want it. Seattle's feed...

PM me.

Thanks man, but my wife is making me socialize in about an hour. In the meantime I am going throwback and listening to the radio..on an actual radio!? I have a beer in my hand and am sitting in my backyard. I have regressed into my grandpa. Well, except the phone. It is kinda fun. 

Just now, Chavez Ravine said:

Thanks man, but my wife is making me socialize in about an hour. In the meantime I am going throwback and listening to the radio..on an actual radio!? I have a beer in my hand and am sitting in my backyard. I have regressed into my grandpa. Well, except the phone. It is kinda fun. 

Pretty cool! BEAUTIFUL day here on the east coast.

4 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Villar picked off second again. That was embarrassing. Went to slide back to second and wasn't even close to the base at the end of his slide. I don't know what goes through that dude's head sometimes.

I think he would have dove clear to the base but held up so he didn't get tagged right away.

8 minutes ago, Sessh said:

Villar picked off second again. That was embarrassing. Went to slide back to second and wasn't even close to the base at the end of his slide. I don't know what goes through that dude's head sometimes.

Remember those folks that thought Villar was going to be better than Schoop this season?

Villar .5 rWAR

Schoop 1.3 rWAR