vs. D-RAYS, 7/12

OFFNY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Going Underground said:

The best game of the day starting. Tigers vs.Royals. 

Oh yeah, we're in that first week after the all star break free preview thing where we can watch any major league game.

Yet I'm watching the O's for some reason.

• Like 1

Just now, Il BuonO said:

So, what happened with Bundy? No command again? 

I was still driving home from work listening on the radio, so I didn't see him.  But from Melewski and Bordick's description it sounded like he was just throwing a lot of stuff in the middle of the plate.   At one point he had thrown 17 strikes and 5 balls.   They were also jumping on his first pitch a lot.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I was still driving home from work listening on the radio, so I didn't see him.  But from Melewski and Bordick's description it sounded like he was just throwing a lot of stuff in the middle of the plate.   At one point he had thrown 17 strikes and 5 balls.   They were also jumping on his first pitch a lot.

Poor location definitely played a part. Bundy was throwing a lot of pitches over the middle of the plate and that isn't going to work out with his arm. Defense didn't offer much help either as usual.