Status of light rail

WillyM

I live in York County, PA.  When I come to an Orioles game, my custom is to drive to Timonium, park my car and take the light rail to Camden Yards.

Saturday afternoon the light rail service ran from Hunt Valley only as far as North Avenue.  At North Avenue, everybody had to get off and take a bus the rest of the way to the ballpark.  Someone at the light rail station told me there was a problem with the light rail tracks along Howard St., though they were vague about exactly what the problem was.

The bus had to take a somewhat roundabout route to get from North Avenue to Camden Yards.  It worked, but it took longer than the light rail would have.

Does anyone know exactly what is wrong with the light rail?  Does anyone know when the problem is likely to be fixed?

Still a week away from some streets being partially open.Light Rail could be messed up for at least another month or so.This weekend also has street closers for Artscape.The Bridge bus from North Avenue to Camden Yards will have to detour more and could be a big headache for those taking Light Rsil ftom the North. At least it won't be hot this weekend. ?

• Upvote 1