I really want to keep Villar (Update: Traded to Marlins for LHS Easton Lucas)

AceKing

Just now, interloper said:

How did I misread you? You claimed it hadn't been reported, it had. You're saying you didn't believe Roch, that it was just a RT, but then it ended up in his blog and he confirmed it was leaked. 

So you either think Roch is a liar, or you can't be bothered to do your research. 

Pull back right now. I never said it was not reported. I said it was not reported by the Orioles. I never said ROch lied or would lie. You misread EVERYTHING I have said here. I said that all because there is no reason to expect an announcement that he cleared if no announcement that he was on ever occured. Not Roch. The Orioles. Not a reporter. An official. 

I was willing to give you the out in misunderstanding me. And not attacking me. 

2 minutes ago, weams said:

Pull back right now. I never said it was not reported. I said it was not reported by the Orioles. I never said ROch lied or would lie. You misread EVERYTHING I have said here. I said that all because there is no reason to expect an announcement that he cleared if no announcement that he was on ever occured. Not Roch. The Orioles. Not a reporter. An official. 

I was willing to give you the out in misunderstanding me. And not attacking me. 

What you SAID in this thread was "we didn't even hear he was on waivers", which we had, by the beat reporter closest to the team, who usually doesn't participate in rumor until he's VERY sure. 

I understand you meant the team didn't confirm. They don't confirm a lot of things, but we still believe the beat reporters that we trust. That's all. I'm not attacking you, I'm disagreeing with your definition of "reported". And I'm touchy on anything that can be construed as misinformation. Sorry. 

Just now, interloper said:

What you SAID in this thread was "we didn't even hear he was on waivers", which we had, by the beat reporter closest to the team, who usually doesn't participate in rumor until he's VERY sure. 

I understand you meant the team didn't confirm. They don't confirm a lot of things, but we still believe the beat reporters that we trust. That's all. 

Ok. I never mentioned or besmirched ROch. I like him. Not everyone does. 

12 minutes ago, interloper said:

I understand you meant the team didn't confirm. They don't confirm a lot of things, but we still believe the beat reporters that we trust. That's all. I'm not attacking you, I'm disagreeing with your definition of "reported". And I'm touchy on anything that can be construed as misinformation. Sorry. 

Apology accepted. I am touchy on misinformation as well. I probably was less than clear to all when I was just simply answering Greg really. I have known Roch for many many years. and he has never been anything but kind and informative to me. 

• Upvote 1