Where will our recently acquired pitchers be placed next year?

Frobby

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Here’s my guess:

Mattson: Norfolk

Bradish: Bowie

Lucas: Delmarva

Peek: Delmarva

Brnovich: Aberdeen

Seems to me our Delmarva staff could be very crowded.     

Brnovich is more advanced than Bradish in terms of development/pitchability. He's going to start at least as high as Peek and Lucas. He could move very quickly if put in the pen. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, camdencrush said:

How are we making room for all these pitchers?  

There will be more cuts coming, and when there isn't room teams can keep players in Extended Spring Training to get them into playing shape. Lots of ways to keep players around if they want them. There are a lot of players that won't sniff the majors and are basically expendable.

17 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

Brnovich is more advanced than Bradish in terms of development/pitchability. He's going to start at least as high as Peek and Lucas. He could move very quickly if put in the pen. 

Would you guess the O's would want to see him/them pitch for a few months before moving to the pen or do you think its already clear?

54 minutes ago, 7Mo said:

Would you guess the O's would want to see him/them pitch for a few months before moving to the pen or do you think its already clear?

I think they are going to have a six man rotation and probably some piggybacks, so not a true starter’s workload, but something like Fenter in 2019.

• Thanks 1