vs. MARLINS, 8/05 (Game Two)

OFFNY

Just now, scOtt said:

I saw Skid Row. Opened for Aerosmith? Ted Nugent? Opened for someone...

Guessing it wasn't Tori Amos who he opened for. 

Sebastian Bach has an incredible metal voice. Some of their harder stuff was really good. That's a heck of an opener for an even better band in Aerosmith. 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Well to be fair, he’s has a lot of Bad BABIP Luck. His very first AB of the season was a wham that got ran down At the wall. He’s has several good whacks right at guys.

He has been a bit unlucky, but his 85.9 exit velocity is not good all. He's had some bad calls against him, but again, maybe he should try not getting behind 0-2 every at bat?

Just now, O-The-Memories said:

Guessing it wasn't Tori Amos who he opened for. 

Sebastian Bach has an incredible metal voice. Some of their harder stuff was really good. That's a heck of an opener for an even better band in Aerosmith. 

No. Never saw Tori. ?

Just now, Tony-OH said:

He has been a bit unlucky, but his 85.9 exit velocity is not good all. He's had some bad calls against him, but again, maybe he should try not getting behind 0-2 every at bat?

Yeah. It’s everything with him. 

Had some bad luck early in year and now like you said is falling behind all the time and expanding zone. 

Sad thing is compared to Mullins, Stewart and a handful of others he looks like Mike Trout.  

So here’s a question:

at 3-0 you KNOW the guy is going to give you a FB down the middle because he knows you’re going to take.

what better time to bunt for a hit? Send the runner,  and bunt. I hate sacrifices, but Mullins is fast and unless it’s a horrible bunt, he’d probably beat it out.

Edited by Philip

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Yeah. It’s everything with him. 

Had some bad luck early in year and now like you said is falling behind all the time and expanding zone. 

Sad thing is compared to Mullins, Stewart and a handful of others he looks like Mike Trout.  

I still think Hays is going to be a good players, he's just starting off in a bad funk. I don't think Mullins is a major league hitter and Stewart is 4th/5th outfield guy.