vs. PHILLIES, 8/11

OFFNY

Just now, SteveA said:

Holy Cow!   Garceau said the Phillies' bullpen wasn't very good so I looked it up.   Their pen has a 9.87 ERA for the season, worst in MLB.   League hitting .359 off the Philly pen on the season.

Let's chase Wheeler!

Tied up!

I was hoping they'd get their starter out of there earlier, but at this rate I'm expecting Wheeler either won't make it through the 6th, or will not come out for the 7th. So at least we get 3 --

And as I type this, Girardi is coming out to get rid of Wheeler. That means the Phillies pen has to get 10 outs. Wonderful. Let's score about 12 runs! 

4 minutes ago, O-The-Memories said:

If the Orioles aren't going to bring up Mountcastle than I don't see who he is blocking in the minors. Anybody else is marginal or in the low minors. I'm as frustrated as anyone else with Davis, but there's just not much competition. 

Santander is making me more of believer as time goes on. I just wish he could get that OBP up. It's hard to be successful when you can't get on base at a .300 clip. 

We're on the board fellas! Wheeler is struggling a little bit, but we need to make him pay now. When he's on it's hard to score runs. 

The 60 man roster is practically full.   He's blocking someone from getting coaching and instruction in Bowie.   Whether that's Lowther or whoever.

• Upvote 1