Felix Hernandez signs with O’s

weams

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

But their box score shows him going 1 inning and Hanhold being responsible for the carnage in the 2nd.

Sorry... my bad for believing Game center.

I was going to say MLB Game day had him only with a clean first. Either way, sounds like he left after the first inning and then with with trainers which is never a good sign for any pitcher who was schedule to pitch 3-4 innings.

I was pulling for him to make it a month to those two Seattle series.    Until he's only babied through like 50 pitches at Norfolk in early May, I will keep a small hope Michael Baumann is throwing dazzling bullpens and simulated games somewhere the AL East can very much not see him.   I trust Elias' poker face enough for like a 5% wishcast.    

13 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I was going to say MLB Game day had him only with a clean first. Either way, sounds like he left after the first inning and then with with trainers which is never a good sign for any pitcher who was schedule to pitch 3-4 innings.

The box score was wrong? I was getting updates about the Os being blasted and just assumed it was Felix, but then saw he had a clean first and Hanhold got whammed. So which is it?

and were any of the runs charged to Hanhold scored on Lopez? The box didn’t say anything about inherited runners scoring.

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

The box score was wrong? I was getting updates about the Os being blasted and just assumed it was Felix, but then saw he had a clean first and Hanhold got whammed. So which is it?

and were any of the runs charged to Hanhold scored on Lopez? The box didn’t say anything about inherited runners scoring.

King Felix definitely exited after the first inning. 

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Yeah, I think that this experiment is over. I'm holding out hope, but you never want to hear the term "elbow discomfort" from any pitcher, much less one at or near the end of the line in his career. 

o

That image reminds me of the Vanderbilt Commodores ......

star van logo

o

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Yeah, I think this experiment is over. I'm holding out hope, but you never want to hear "elbow discomfort" from any pitcher much less one at the end of the line. 

20 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

That image reminds me of the Vanderbilt Commodores ......

star van logo

o

Or reminding of the bone chips that might be shredding (have shredded...)his UCL....