4/9 Move(s)

Legend_Of_Joey

And speaking of moves does anyone know what is going on with this and why Ryan Wagner was dismissed?

Wagner, who was entering his 10th season behind the microphone for the club, was at Camden Yards early on Thursday morning recording spots for local television stations in preparation for the team’s first game in front of fans in 18 months.

But at some point Thursday morning, prior to the game, he was told to leave the stadium. On Friday he was officially terminated.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

And speaking of moves does anyone know what is going on with this and why Ryan Wagner was dismissed?

via cbs:

According to the report, Wagner’s firing was due partly to his commentary on his personal Twitter account, @rwags614. The report states that Wagner had previously been cautioned by the team about his social media posts.

3 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

If it were a budget cut, it wouldn't have happened so suddenly on the day of the home opener.

Right..he f’ed up somehow.

Now, he may have just been “canceled” for some dumbass reason, like everything else nowadays but I would bet he did or said something that he should have known better to do or say.

15 minutes ago, Ridgway22 said:

via cbs:

According to the report, Wagner’s firing was due partly to his commentary on his personal Twitter account, @rwags614. The report states that Wagner had previously been cautioned by the team about his social media posts.

Take a look at the Tweets. They seem harmless to me. Maybe they don't like that he's a national promoter of a brewery? Guinness figures pretty big on his page.

I wonder if they can bring him back one day this summer, just for the induction of "JAY.... JAY.... Hardy!" into the Orioles HOF.

Honestly, when all is said and done, that's pretty much what I'll remember him for.   He did a fine job, but nothing else particularly distinctive or memorable jumps out in my mind..