May 14: Yankees back in town

SteveA

I give you Travis Freakin Lakins ladies and gentlemen. The day this guy is no longer in the organization will be a happy day for me. Never seen a guy with the kind of mediocre stuff that he has get so many chances at the major league level. 

Lakins should only be used in situations where the team is up or down by 4 runs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, $Greatness$ said:

One of the reasons I dislike Hyde. I feel he blows his load way too often with the quick pull, ugh.

That's funny, most of the comments on the Second Guessing Hyde thread are for him leaving in Lopez and Kremer too long. Tough to please everyone in the crowd. Can't blame Hyde for the bullpen blowing a two run lead. 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I give you Travis Freakin Lakins ladies and gentlemen. The day this guy is no longer in the organization will be a happy day for me. Never seen a guy with the kind of mediocre stuff that he has get so many chances at the major league level. 

Lakins should only be used in situations where the team is up or down by 4 runs.

Somebody has to pitch last inning.  Sulsar is the one who put two guys on.  I like Sulsar but more but it just a crap shoot if they will get the job done.