Wed August 4: Orioles/Yankees rubber match in the Bronx

SteveA

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

DJ Stewart is a horrible no good very bad fielder.  He can not make plays he is not a MLB level player.   He is only getting these chances because the Orioles were dumb enough to draft him in the first round.  Its how baseball works.  If they draft you high enough they give you chances.   But DJ is horrible. 

DJ looks like he is running in quicksand playing the outfield. 

Just now, Gurgi said:

DJ Stewart is a horrible no good very bad fielder.  He can not make plays he is not a MLB level player.   He is only getting these chances because the Orioles were dumb enough to draft him in the first round.  Its how baseball works.  If they draft you high enough they give you chances.   But DJ is horrible. 

I think every single game I've seen that he's played the OF this season - his lack of range has cost the O's at least one run.  This game he's failed to catch 2 OF popups and made a ridiculously bad throw to home plate.  

Every time I say this he proves me right - he should NEVER play the OF.  

1 minute ago, Ruzious said:

I think every single game I've seen that he's played the OF this season - his lack of range has cost the O's at least one run.  This game he's failed to catch 2 OF popups and made a ridiculously bad throw to home plate.  

Every time I say this he proves me right - he should NEVER play the OF.  

If DJ could hit decently the Orioles could slide him over to 1B/DH, and the outfield is going to get crowded in the next couple years. No real reason to keep DJ on the team. 

9 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If DJ could hit decently the Orioles could slide him over to 1B/DH, and the outfield is going to get crowded in the next couple years. No real reason to keep DJ on the team. 

I think the only reason to play him is because he’s on the roster for now, so they have to stick them out there once in a while