Who is the Orioles 2021 #3 prospect?

Tony-OH

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Orioles 2021 #3 prospect?

• Colton Cowser - OF
    • D.L. Hall - LHP
    • Gunnar Henderson - SS
    • Heston Kjerstad - OF
    • Coby Mayo - 3B

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Did you mean to post this in the MiL forum?   The other two polls were on the main board.  

I don’t think Kjerstad is a credible choice here.   The others all are.  I have big reservations about Hall’s health but I’d grudgingly pick him at 3 because his upside is so high.

• Upvote 1

Tony had Hall 6th or 7th last year and I wouldn’t think a year where he had injuries and guys performed well would cause him to move up.

Kjerstad won’t be there.

Tony had Cowser #3 in his power rankings but if the thought is, who would you take in your organization, the answer is Mayo, going off what Tony had posted about him.  I’m going with Mayo here and I honestly think he may be my choice anyway.

• Upvote 2

Hall would’ve been my pick but the injury is out there. I went with Gunnar. If he reached Bowie. Played SS when not splitting time with Westburg. It’s all position value and upside for me.  Also, I think there’s a better chance that Gunnar sticks at SS, than Mayo sticks at 3B, and Cowser can play CF in the MLB. 

Edited by sportsfan8703

9 hours ago, Frobby said:

Did you mean to post this in the MiL forum?   The other two polls were on the main board.  

I don’t think Kjerstad is a credible choice here.   The others all are.  I have big reservations about Hall’s health but I’d grudgingly pick him at 3 because his upside is so high.

Yep, thanks for the catch.

1 hour ago, UMDTerrapins said:

Are we trying to predict who Tony will name, or who we think is #3? I’ve been going by the latter. I named Hall, but I think Tony will pick Mayo (it was a toss up between the two for me). 

Depends on whether you want to be right or not! ?

It's really up to you. You can vote for who you think is #3 then say who you think I will pick in the comments if they differ!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Tony had Hall 6th or 7th last year and I wouldn’t think a year where he had injuries and guys performed well would cause him to move up.

Kjerstad won’t be there.

Tony had Cowser #3 in his power rankings but if the thought is, who would you take in your organization, the answer is Mayo, going off what Tony had posted about him.  I’m going with Mayo here and I honestly think he may be my choice anyway.

This.  Kjer and Hall can't be the pick.  Not sure how you pick Gunnar right now either.

So, it's CC or Mayo.  CC is maaaaybe the answer but if I was trading with the O's and could grab any of those five... it's Mayo.

I’m going to go with Henderson just because he’s probably the most well rounded position player out of the bunch. Hall had too many injuries to be this high, Kjerstad still hasn’t played, not sure about Cowser. Mayo sounds like another Mountcastle type where he’ll eventually move to the OF and possibly 1B/DH. The guy can hit though.