Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?

Tony-OH

Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Orioles 2021 #7 prospect?

• Mike Baumann - RHP
    • Kyle Bradish - RHP
    • Kyle Stowers - RF
    • Jordan Westburg - SS/3B
    • Terrin Vavra - 2B

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm still waiting for him to do another AMA.  It's been almost three years now.

It’s easier to do them when you have no track record as GM to ask about.   I guess he could do AMABIWRA (Ask Me Anything But I Won’t Really Answer).   

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It’s easier to do them when you have no track record as GM to ask about.   I guess he could do AMABIWRA (Ask Me Anything But I Won’t Really Answer).   

He was setting the narrative.

Once he established himself as the young, media savvy new breed style GM he was set.

His initial media blitz certainly got him off on the right foot with fans.

10 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

He was setting the narrative.

Once he established himself as the young, media savvy new breed style GM he was set.

His initial media blitz certainly got him off on the right foot with fans.

Elias has done OK on the media front.  But that will only get him so far.  At the end of the day, fans only care about one thing - winning.    Elias established the fact that this rebuild was going to take a while, and so most fans have been very patient so far.   But you can feel that patience beginning to fray.   

10 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I'm not trying elude to who is the next pick, but if Kjerstad had the year Stowers had this year, where would he rank?

So would you say draft status matters?  That a Top 10 pick like Kjerstad, if he put up the numbers that Stowers did this year would be highly regarded whereas a 2nd rounder like Stowers is still viewed skeptically by some?

Asking for a friend.  

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

So would you say draft status matters?  That a Top 10 pick like Kjerstad, if he put up the numbers that Stowers did this year would be highly regarded whereas a 2nd rounder like Stowers is still viewed skeptically by some?

Asking for a friend.  

Like you have a friend.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Asking for a friend.  

Are we factoring in that Kjerstad was drafted a year later and is a year younger?   I’d say in those circumstances, if both players had the same numbers at the same levels this year, I’d think the younger, less experienced player had the more impressive season.   

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Asking for a friend.  

I would say it's not draft status per se, but what draft status ostensibly correlates with (pedigree / perceived raw talent profile).

• Upvote 1