Orioles promote 1 Coach, hire second

Legend_Of_Joey

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I think it's been the norm since they allowed for teams to have a second a few years ago.

Why not have two if it's allowed?

Just a matter of whether one is the head hitting coach and the other is the assistant, or you have co-coaches.   Do you want a line of authority or not.   

Hopefully Fuller quick to Baltimore means AAA Adley gets measured in weeks, not months.

Although....shouldn't he have to prove himself at AAA so we can be sure he's ready to stay up when he debuts?

Twins guy was with their AAA last year, where Lin-Manuel cousin Jose Miranda splashed the prospect scene with a brilliant year.   I guess Borgschulte is not going to lose his shot.

https://www.milb.com/st-paul/stats/?playerPool=ALL

9 minutes ago, oh-wee-ohs said:

I have a feeling Rutschman will be on the OD roster. No catchers on the roster plus he'll be in his age 25? year so either FA at 31/32 or if CBA changes to FA at 29 what's the point of delaying either way? He's done enough proving.

If they can cheat the system and get another year of team control they will.

If they can't then suddenly he will have proven himself and will be on the OD roster.

• Upvote 1