Happy Thanksgiving

Frobby

You beat me to it.

No matter how awful things might be, there are always genuine things for which to thank the Lord. 
and I do.

Among them are this place.

Thanks to everyone here, even the contentious screamers. As the poem says,” They, too, have their story.” And you keep the place lively.

Blessings to all, and peace.

• Upvote 2

Happy Turkey Day all!

I'm thankful for #1 My family. All that needs to be said about that.

I'm thankful to still have a job despite my stupidity... And 8 stitches.

For the too good for us mere mortals pork and sauerkraut I had last night (and the rest later today.) Just... unbelievable.

For the 4,000 song files I have saved that I have been listening to for hours on random shuffle. MAN I have some eclectic tastes! Few minutes ago I went from Hank Williams - Your Cheatin' Heart to Iggy - I Wanna be your Dog. ? Seriously, music is my escape, my SANITY, My Life. :pray:

Thankful for this place too! Thanks Tony and Weams and Frobby and wildcard and Moose and especially Can_of_corn and SOOOOO many others, too many to name!, for making this the wonderful place it is. An Orioles Place, a retreat, a place to rant, a place to commiserate, place to laugh, place to cry.

• Upvote 3

It’s been so cool being able to come here the past couple of months especially, to get the baseball discussion fix I need now that weams isn’t here anymore to have those with me.  Means everything to me to be part of this.

Happy Thanksgiving, all! 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 11:07 AM, Too Tall said:

And, thanks to you Frobby for being my "go to read" on this site. Best to everyone for a Safe, Healthy, and Wonderful Holiday Season!

And also thanks to Too Tall and a LOT of others like him! Only 37 posts but he joined in 2005!

Thanks and best wishes to all the dedicated lurkers on this site.