Wreaths across America wreath Donation request

Tony-OH

Today is giving Tuesday and the last day to sponsor a wreath ($15) to be laid on a Veteran's grave this Holiday season. Please consider sponsoring a wreath or two. For every wreath sponsored through this link, our Hogs and Heroes chapter (Maryland 1) received $5.

Our charity supports Veterans, active duty military, police, fire, and all other first responders. In fact, we are providing many items donated and acquired by our members for the Patriot House so 6 recovering veterans can have a better chance at life.

If you are interested in joining us to help lay the wreaths, see the link below for the time, date and location. All are welcome.

We are trying to reach our goal of 100 wreaths donated and even though I rarely share my charity work with people here at the Hangout, I thought I'd give it a shot and see what our community can do.

Thank you for the consideration and please let me know if you donate one so I can personally thank you and throw some rep your way! Also, please know there is absolutely no obligation.

https://www.wreathsacrossamerica.org/pages/170331?fbclid=IwAR2cYtvvE6Ej6OegD4muErih9O0YTNDnpm6O8fFP4D-K1xPH09x-cRm_0Yo

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, forphase1 said:

It won't let me message you,  says box is full.   But my grandpa was a Baltimore cop for most of his life.   Happy to sponsor 2 wreaths.   

Awesome, thanks and thanks to your Grandfather for his service to the city!

I'll check my mail. It never told me I was full.

Just 16 to go to make the goal!

Thanks you to everyone who contributed to Wreaths across America and for supporting our MD1 Chapter for Hogs and Heroes Foundation. We beat our goal by 14% and  raised $520 that will go to local Veteran and first responder charities in Maryland. The power of the Hangout never ceases to amaze me. I'm proud to be part of this online community!

• Upvote 1