WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SEASON STARTS AND MASN HAS TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

BirdMan

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SEASON STARTS AND MASN HAS TECHNICAL PROBLEMS,

like today? Rock will not be there to bail them out like he was today. How stupid is it that MASN is  not 

sending their announcing crew on the road or the question is how cheap are they? Can they alienate there

customers anymore? I had to vent.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Won't have to watch them lose.  I mean, there's no downside here.

I don't mind watching them lose as long as they are working the young kids in. I think they are doing the right thing on the rebuild. 

2 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Watch the other team’s feed. I assume the other 29 teams have a professional broadcast plan in place. 

Not the Nationals TV broadcast.They have to follow the made up phony lie since they have to follow MASN.Now the Nationals radio, answers to a different authority and will send broadcasters on the road.

10 minutes ago, waroriole said:

Watch the other team’s feed. I assume the other 29 teams have a professional broadcast plan in place. 

They had the video today. They could not get the audio to work from Baltimore. Rock was able to give some play by play but was breaking up most of the time. This should be their lesson, to loosen the purse strings and send the lowest paid announcing group on the road.

Just now, BirdMan said:

They had the video today. They could not get the audio to work from Baltimore. Rock was able to give some play by play but was breaking up most of the time. This should be their lesson, to loosen the purse strings and send the lowest paid announcing group on the road.

They (the owners) get paid the same either way right?

15 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They aren't exactly playing a bunch of kids, at least not during the regular season.

We have a young kid that we can build with in LF, CF, RF, 1B and soon to be catcher. I agree we are not bringing the young pitching up...yet.