The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roch will be (co-hosting) on Playmakers on MASN today at 3. I am really interested to see how he handles all the rumors. It is much easier to contain excitement on a blog than it is on the radio.

But as we have mentioned before, he is most likely, and based on his blogs, he is just as much in the dark as anyone not named AM, Boras, Tex, Theo, Bowden...etc.

Just a heads up to you guys who may interested in catching it....

On an aside, does anyone know when the Hot Stove show will begin airing again on MASN???

It began last Friday!

I don't know about how fair and balanced the MLB network is going to be. They already have a Red Sox special in the offing, per Wikipedia

Red Sox Memories A Five Part Series Looking Back at the Greatest Players, Teams and Moments from Red Sox History.

At least that was just one 5 part series...

On the other hand, shouldn't have MLB started right after world series or something? Would have been big to get out there for the hot stove.

I don't know about how fair and balanced the MLB network is going to be. They already have a Red Sox special in the offing, per Wikipedia

Red Sox Memories A Five Part Series Looking Back at the Greatest Players, Teams and Moments from Red Sox History.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:laughlol:

That's beautiful!!!

Maybe they'll do every team in alphabetical order!:rolleyes:;)

Tex would be the highest paid player on any one of the four teams that he might go to.

So if he can't handle that, then maybe he shouldn't be paid as much as he's going to get.

I'm sorry but if he wants less pressure then Boston isn't the place to go. Their local media is tough on players if they don't produce. They aren't as bad the NY media, but they are tough.

The LA is a little easier to deal with and the Baltimore/DC media is a lot easier to deal with.

Ted Williams wouldn't tip his cap because of the Red Sox fans and the Boston media.

Archived