The Teixeira Watch: Part V - AM says the O's "have flexibility" on Tex

Jagwar

Put me in the "I just want this to be over with" camp.

Place me in the "Boy these newbies have some boring conversation" camp!

:rofl: :laughlol: :D;)

I keed of course. I'm telling you, there is NOTHING left to discuss that hasn't been disected already in the 15,000 posts in the Tex Trilogy and Tex Prequal Trilogies. I am just ready for 'something' to happen so that either the "Tex SAVES Baltimore" thread can begin, or the "I am done rooting for the Orioles" thread can begin. Don't laugh, these titles are probably REAL close to what the real ones will be.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keed of course. I'm telling you, there is NOTHING left to discuss that hasn't been disected already in the 15,000 posts in the Tex Trilogy and Tex Prequal Trilogies. I am just ready for 'something' to happen so that either the "Tex SAVES Baltimore" thread can begin, or the "I am done rooting for the Orioles" thread can begin. Don't laugh, these titles are probably REAL close to what the real ones will be.

I agree, there isn't really much news to report, and for safety reasons, I have stopped following the Tex sweepstakes as closely as I did earlier on. Hopefully I'll be present when it ends.

Regardless, Tony and the mods are going to have a lot of work to do. it will either be controlling happy people or irate/depressed people.

Indeed... I haven't decided which one I will frequent more often once the decision comes down, but a lot, for me at least, depends on Wieters' development and our other post-Tex moves, should we sign him, or if we don't.

The song "Don't Stop Believin'" just came up on my shuffle while I was reading this site. I shall take this as a sign. I don't know why, but I shall.

The problem is, I now associate it with the 05 White Sox, given they used it for their WS run.

The O's will probably hose us and choose "Oh Sherry" by Steve Perry for the next series of MASN commercials.

Archived