Who All Is Going on 5/16?

Orioles Jim

5 minutes ago, Snutchy said:

Yes. He has already proven he can hit AAA. He did that last year. 

Sure, he can hit AAA.   Question is whether you want to bring him up while he’s on a cold streak.  I think opinions can differ about that.   

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Sure, he can hit AAA.   Question is whether you want to bring him up while he’s on a cold streak.  I think opinions can differ about that.   

One rough week is all he’s had. That’s why they have hitting instructors at the big level too. It’s time. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Snutchy said:

One rough week is all he’s had. That’s why they have hitting instructors at the big level too. It’s time. 

He also has like 3 throwing errors and has thrown out like 10% of runners. He doesn't seem healthy to me.

2 hours ago, interloper said:

He also has like 3 throwing errors and has thrown out like 10% of runners. He doesn't seem healthy to me.

2 of his errors were at 1B, one of which was a fielding error I believe.  But I agree he seems not at the top of his game defensively.  Don’t know if it’s health related or just rust.  

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Curious about the pop times and velocity on his throws. Has anyone heard whether they are markedly different? Looking at caught stealing percentage is silly because it is very dependent on the pitcher.