Your guess on Tuesday's starter

wildcard

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Lowther. One of the mix of Diplan, Sedlock and Gillespie get optioned. 

2 minutes ago, NelsonCruuuuuz said:

Ummm , no, hard pass. He’s been awful. 

He did have his best outing of the season last time out.  And, he’s optionable and on turn.   So, Lowther’s a plausible alternative despite his overall poor track record this season.  

10 minutes ago, Frobby said:

He did have his best outing of the season last time out.  And, he’s optionable and on turn.   So, Lowther’s a plausible alternative despite his overall poor track record this season.  

If Lowther is doing anything positive I wouldn't change a thing to disrupt that. 

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

I already guessed that Bradish will move up a day and Rodriguez will start on Wednesday.   That’s probably more what I’d like to happen than what I think will happen.   

I didn’t go through the whole thread so I didn’t see you already suggested it. Brilliant minds I guess……. But yeah, very small chance they go that route, even if it is the best one. 

I’ve been following the team more closely than I have in years yet cannot come up with how we were pitching so well two weeks ago and now are scrambling to come up with a starter. 

This is all because of that crazy stretch without a day off?

It’s also been forever since I recall a 5-game series.

I really miss that couple who used to create the schedules on their dining room table. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, justD said:

I’ve been following the team more closely than I have in years yet cannot come up with how we were pitching so well two weeks ago and now are scrambling to come up with a starter. 

This is all because of that crazy stretch without a day off?

It’s also been forever since I recall a 5-game series.

I really miss that couple who used to create the schedules on their dining room table. 

The 5 game schedule is due to the labor issues.  They had to make up games somehow. Added 3 days to schedule but had to make up 3 more games. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

So, does Wells going 6 innings mean anything to the decision of who starts Tuesday?

Perfect script tonight. It’s feasible after tonight they could stay in house and not make a move. I still think they call someone up. I think it hurts pen too much after tomorrow to do that. Like Steve said in game thread probably Gillaspie down.  Unless Sedlock goes down.