Memorial Day Night: Finale of 5 game series in Boston

SteveA

8 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

CGI is way overused in modern movies and not used in the right way to make a film better. 

Exactly! Movies like "The Thing," "The Fly," "The Stuff," etc are so freaking good because of the animatronics used. Also "The Blob." Do you know of any other 80's horror movies that are good? I have seen a ton of them, but haven't seen them all. 

The 7 major league hitters in our lineup are 8 for 19 with 2 doubles, 2 triples, and 2 HRs, a walk, and a hit batsman for a .421/,476/1.052/1.528 line.

The bottom 2 are 0 for 7 with a walk for a .000/.125/.00/.125 line.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

The 7 major league hitters in our lineup are 8 for 19 with 2 doubles, 2 triples, and 2 HRs, a walk, and a hit batsman for a .421/,476/1.052/1.528 line.

The bottom 2 are 0 for 7 with a walk for a .000/.125/.00/.125 line.

Wow! Why is McKenna and Owings still on this team!? They're HORRIBLE!

Joey Krehbiel has inherited the old Cole Sulser role of righty-who-can-be-expected-to-get-out lefties.   Hyde will bring him in when there are some lefties due in the inning and it's not high leverage Cionel-vs-lefties time.

4 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Exactly! Movies like "The Thing," "The Fly," "The Stuff," etc are so freaking good because of the animatronics used. Also "The Blob." Do you know of any other 80's horror movies that are good? I have seen a ton of them, but haven't seen them all. 

I'm not the biggest horror movie fan, but Swamp Thing is a good B horror movie I liked as a kid. 

7 minutes ago, Beysbol said:

Exactly! Movies like "The Thing," "The Fly," "The Stuff," etc are so freaking good because of the animatronics used. Also "The Blob." Do you know if any other 80's horror movies that are good? I have seen a ton of them, but haven't seen them all. 

Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1