Orioles at Rays. Sunday, August 14th

sportsfan8703

11 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

These last two games have been puzzling to say the least from starting Hall for major league debut only to plan to send him down.  The lineup yesterday with Adley nit catching and all right lineup.  Then today a huge game no Varva and no Mountcastle while playing Phillips and Nevin.  Mountcastle has struggled but I still think I’d rather him start the Nevin and Phillips doesn’t even look like a major league most the time.  I get you want to give some guys rest and to get bench a game or two but why this one.  

Mountcastle got hit in the hand with a pitch yesterday and there is some swelling today.

It's possible that he might be available to pinch-hit, but starting him didn't seem like a good idea.

• Thanks 1

Just now, winning said:

Somebody should bunt. God I hope somebody bunts and breaks up the perfect game and a massive brawl ensues and then we beat the crap out of them.

Who cares about that? The only point to baseball is WINNING. I'm fine with every single loss involving a perfect game by the other pitcher. Win or nothing.