Sunday August 28: Justin Verlander stands between Orioles and another sweep at Minute Maid Park

SteveA

5 minutes ago, nevadaO said:

"Altuve has real, real power" 

It also helps to know what pitch is coming, Jim.

Hey, I keep wondering, out of the corner of my eye, who the woman is who's posting...

Remember when weams used to have the constant rotation of hot chicks as his avatar?  I swear I had nothing to do with him stopping that. 

Well, not directly anyway 😆

• Haha 1

Just now, Uli2001 said:

I live sort of nearby and have been to a couple of Orioles games there. It's a domed stadium, what else can you say? It feels small and strange to watch a baseball game indoors. Other than that, very nice stadium.

Yeah, I think I'd like to see it for myself. I played a gig in Houston, but they were still in the Astrodome then. It looks rather fun even though it seems like a whole lot going on in that section. 

3 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Yeah, they’re good, but do y’all have Pluckers back there? Real good wings.

Have not heard of them. 

But I did think just now of Buccee's Brisket.  We loved going to Buccee's because it was just so crazy to see the excess. And they have amazing fudge being made in the middle of the store.