GrayRod or Hall up next?

banks703

1 minute ago, NCRaven said:

I have two meetings this afternoon that I really can't postpone or I'd be taking some "emergency" leave today.  😞

Even though I'm not going to Opening Day tomorrow, I had decided to take tomorrow afternoon off to watch.   A friend and I are going to a local brewery to watch the opener.

I wish I didn't have a lot of work I need to finish today... I'd switch and take the day off today instead.   First of all, to see Rodriguez, secondly because I know I'll se a game.   It's very possible I'll be sitting in a brewery tomorrow afternoon watching a picture  of a tarp on a field.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

What are you doing down there?   Crowds of 10 k and 15 k the last two nights, so it probably won’t be much of an issue.  

I went Sunday and it was  a pretty good crowd.   But Sunday vs Wednesday afternoon, and Braves as opposed to Rays, makes all the difference.   Tons of Atl fans there.   Doubt there are tons of Rays fans there this week.

I noticed that every Atlanta fan who was wearing a jersey of a current player was wearing Acuna.   No one else.   There were of course Chipper Jones and Andruw Jones and Hank Aaron for old jerseys.   But Acuna was the only current player that anyone was pimping with their outfit.

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Even though I'm not going to Opening Day tomorrow, I had decided to take tomorrow afternoon off to watch.   A friend and I are going to a local brewery to watch the opener.

I wish I didn't have a lot of work I need to finish today... I'd switch and take the day off today instead.   First of all, to see Rodriguez, secondly because I know I'll se a game.   It's very possible I'll be sitting in a brewery tomorrow afternoon watching a picture  of a tarp on a field.

Where you going to?

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Grayson be getting a regular jersey number too.

30 has historically been a pretty good pitcher number for the O's.   Denny Martinez, Gregg Olson, and Chris Tillman come to mind.

They put up 9.6, 11.6, and 8.8 WAR respectively wearing 30 for the Orioles.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:32 AM, interloper said:

I certainly understand this take. I just think Voth gives you a better chance to win than whatever this version of Grayson is. Voth has done it before, and Grayson has just looked so, so bad dating back to last year.

Well, so much for Voth giving us a better chance to win!  😉. I hope he pitches better next time out.