Wednesday, May 31: Homestand and the month of May end with rubber match vs Guardians

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Orioles sign Hicks and we think, well, his bat must be better than McKenna in Cf against right-handers.

Orioles are like, Surprise bitches, you get a lineup of Hicks and McKenna against righthanders. Sigbot 3000 says so! 

I don't know you can blame this one on Sig.  I think Hyde wanted to get him in a game.

3 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Voth is a batting practice pitcher.

Hitters sure do seem to have a hard time hitting the batting practice pitcher then.

In his last 18.1 innings over 13 games, Voth has pitched to a 1.96 ERA with 18 Ks and 6 BBs. Batters have slashed .185/.280/.215/.495 off him over this span.  

15 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

Decorum in what context? It's an internet baseball forum. I'm new here, I did not know that this place was full of Human Resources workers with blue hair. 

This board properly polices itself. When you get six downvotes and someone who has been around here for 20 years makes sure you understand that's not acceptable, maybe take that advice vs complaining. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1