Question: re parking passes

SteveA

43 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I thought you could buy parking passes along with tickets at the Orioles site but I can't find an option to buy a parking pass for Saturday's game.   Are they all sold out?  Or is there a place to get them?

These games are sold out for advanced parking passes as of today.

Parking passes are SOLD OUT for the following dates:  7/15, 7/16, 7/29, 7/30, 8/5.

It is possible you could get day of game parking passes for Lots F,G and H but subject to availability and price might be more  You can go to a website like Spothero and see what lots are available and buy advance parking.for thr game.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I still don’t get this. 

They never pre sold parking years ago. Did they ever sell out of parking when the stadium was at higher capacity? 

Can you just roll up unannounced and pay to get into the parking lot? It seems unusual that there is no parking.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Can you just roll up unannounced and pay to get into the parking lot? It seems unusual that there is no parking.

No. Not any more. 

Until they went digital you could go to lots F/G/H and pay I think at time $8.   Sometimes the closer lots B/C were available for $10.  

To be fair I never got to stadium real late but I had never heard of them selling out of parking before.  That’s why I asked about it.  

3 minutes ago, crowmst3k! said:

Lots of people driving in, not enough parking.  It wasn't like this when the Orioles sucked, but it's been the case this year. 

That’s my question though. 

Did parking sell out when in years past we had huge crowds? 

If you have season tix you can request a full season of parking passes to accompany your seats.  If, like me, you’re unable to use your tickets, you can sell them and your parking pass from your account, and this takes you to Seat Geek.

So another place to look for parking passes if they’re sold out is to go to Seat Geek. 

• Upvote 1