Friday, September 22: Orioles face Guardians and Shane Bieber (just off the IL)

SteveA

So I figure we get one more inning out of Dean.

Webb/Coulombe/Cano can cover 7-8-9.

The problem is the 5th and hte 6th.   If Flaherty can go out there and be effective on two days rest after throwing 45 pitches we are in pretty good shape.

Edit:  I forgot Wells.   So maybe we on ly need one inning out of Flaherty, or Fuji perhaps.

Edited by SteveA

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Nothing that I have heard about. Would be interesting if that was an option.

I’m still wondering about if you send someone down if they have to stay down for 10-15 days or are eligible once AAA season is over. Depending on what happens they could have some interesting choices. 

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

So I figure we get one more inning out of Dean.

Webb/Coulombe/Cano can cover 7-8-9.

The problem is the 5th and hte 6th.   If Flaherty can go out there and be effective on two days rest after throwing 45 pitches we are in pretty good shape.

Edit:  I forgot Wells.   So maybe we on ly need one inning out of Flaherty, or Fuji perhaps.

I doubt Webb is available tonight 

1 minute ago, Brian88 said:

The Royals have been handing it to the Astros lately. They just scored 4 runs off Framber in the first inning 

Wow.   If they lose they fall out of first place, because either Seattle or Texas will win.

I'm kicking myself, they were a big underdog and I thought about betting on them with Ragans going.   He has literally been one of the best starting pitchers in MLB since KC acquired him for Aroldis Chapman and put him in the rotation.   But I chickened out, just didn't believe they would lose to KC at home.