Thursday, September 28: Orioles try to win Game #100 and clinch AL East Title and #1 seed in the AL playoffs

SteveA

8 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Gunnar just trying too much to pull the ball against lefthanders 

In general, it seems like Gunnar has gotten a little pull happy for last month or so against all pitchers.  Hard to be too disappointed in the results but He has enough power to go more middle of the field approach wise, and from re-watching highlights from 2022 minor league season seemed to be more oriented that way too. 

Edited by Say O!

3 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

Wow, that's pretty good! Song and video.  I hadn't heard of this band previously.

The were students at Columbia. Most of The Special Guests went to form Five Chinese Brothers and did some touring. I met the OH member Tom Metlzer (aka Wesley Webster on here) 23 years ago when he moved from NYC to NC. We had a few bands together down there. Seek out the FCB version. It's probably better. It's on there on YouTube. 

Edited by NashLumber

A lot of reactionary posts about Westburg on here. If Ortiz had been given his playing time he'd likely have similar numbers and everyone here would be like "Gee, I wish these at bats had been given to Westburg. Ortiz is not that impressive."

He's a rookie, people. Relax. He's doing fine.