First Playoff Game Experience

Spy Fox

Great atmosphere yesterday for Game 2.  The crowd got a little quiet in parts of the top of the 2nd and 3rd innings, which were interminable.  But otherwise, they kept the energy level high all game and let the O’s know they believed the O’s could come back.   

During one of the half-inning breaks, they showed a video of Jim Johnson talking about pitching the 9th inning in Game 2 of the 2012 ALDS and how he could feel the ground vibrating on the mound.  

Edited by Frobby

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

Great atmosphere yesterday for Game 2.  The crowd got a little quiet in parts of the top of the 2nd and 3rd innings, which were interminable.  But otherwise, they kept the energy level high all game and let the O’s know they believed the O’s could come back.   

During one of the half-inning breaks, they showed a video of Jim Johnson talking about pitching the 9th inning in Game 2 of the 2012 ALDS and how he could feel the ground vibrating on the mound.  

I was at Game 2 of the 2012 ALDS and at the 2014 Delmon game with my Dad. Hard to top those games, my ears are still ringing. Hoping for a miracle comeback in Texas to set up game 5 in Baltimore on Friday. I will put my 8 game (in person) winning streak on the line if they make it that far. 

• Upvote 1