4/3 vs. Royals

I know McCann has to be in there sometimes, but Mateo/McCann/Urias is such a horrendous bottom 3 of a lineup given the offensive talent this organization has. I hope by June we never see this again.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, justD said:

74 pitches after 6 innings.  At this point wouldn't be surprised if he threw a CG! 

No doubt. They clearly have no approach. They clearly do not want to be playing in the rain and cold. This team is a bit weak mentally and there does not appear to be any veteran leadership to get them going. 

Don't worry, good 'ol Hyder will get them going. Oh wait, they don't listen to him either.

Alright, I'm getting frustrated. This is not fun. Maybe they could use me tuning out to get it going?

Somebody let me know if they have more than a 10 pitch inning the rest of the game.

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Roy, can you get a text into Kevin Brown and tell him DIAL DOWN HIS FAKE EXCITEMENT OVER MR. SPLASH on a cold rainy night when the Orioles are not hitting at all?

My sound is off tonight...im too annoyed...im not listening...

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

All this World Series talk means nothing..this team has underachieved...against some mediocre teams..another loss tonight...yeah, its early but when you get off to a mediocre start..its hard to overcome as the season develops....

Agree and this is 100% on managment.  Period.  

New thread incoming.

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

The Orioles need to call a team meeting ASAP. 

These 1st 2 series have exposed some weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Who? Who's the Veteran leader that's been there, done that? They don't even listen to their manager. What he says means nothing.

The quality of their play oddly seems to mimic the weather. They played well when it was warmer and dry. When it's cold and pissy, they play badly. It's like they let the weather get to them.

I'm even more annoyed at the weather than normal, because I'm planning a trip to Ohio to see the total eclipse next week, and it's looking pretty likely that it'll be cloudy and/or rainy. The weather is just giving us a giant finger right now. I hate it.

• Upvote 1