Wednesday afternoon April 17: Orioles go for sweep of Twins

SteveA

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, justD said:

After watching Holliday, Henderson makes it look so damn easy. 

I'm certain that next year when Holliday has a full year of experience, we will see similar results like we are seeing with Gunnar now.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Jackson Holliday's AB didn't even look competitive. He's yanking his eyes off the ball when he swings.

He's pulling off badly which is why they are pitching outside with heaters and down on offspeed. 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Chances of Hays getting a hit against this guy?

Zippy.

Here's the deal, I get not wanting to match O'Hearn up against the left.  I get it, I really do.

But everyone knew that lefty wasn't going to be in the game for muchy longer.  I'd have rather suffered through one at bat of O'Hearn against the lefty knowing I'd probably have to have him up again later in the game, hopefully against a righty than two non-competitive at bats from Hays no matter what hand the pitcher is throwing with.

O'Hearn's been one of the best bats for the team this year, Hays is easily the worst.  And to have Hays up twice in a game this close is inexcusable, IMO.