Wednesday afternoon April 17: Orioles go for sweep of Twins

SteveA

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

I think you have to be a subscriber because I'm not seeing the 3D icon.  I might get a subscription in a month or two but not quite yet.  Thanks to you and Tony for the info!

I'm a subscriber so maybe that's why. Well worth it if you watch on game day, and in fact, I might bring it up while watching the game because I can make see the whole field so I can get a feel for jumps better.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, spiritof66 said:

I think Euclid may have used it when he was doing play-by-play for the Alexandria Asps in the Greek Empire League.

Reminds me of that Monty Python skit where Greek philosophers face off against German philosophers in soccer.

Probably would have gone a bit more with Akin, even though it's R-L-R this inning.

Now you are looking at Cano-8, Kimbrel-9, and if it goes extras, Dillon Tate is pretty much all that is left.

20 minutes ago, justD said:

You have to "right click and drag" to move to a different position, can't do that on either the phone or iPad, but hey, if you can see this with decent wifi while at the game, that would be pretty awesome. 

Gotta get better wifi at Camden Yards. 

Tether your iPad to your phone. The park has very good 5G for recent smartphones, especially on AT&T, T-Mobile. Not as sure about Verizon coverage.

I think they put up microcells or femtocells, which are basically short range cellular hotspots in the ceiling that cover only a few hundred feet. When you have that many people in a small area, you need a lot of small cells instead of relying on the big towers with miles of range.

• Thanks 2

Just now, allquixotic said:

Tether your iPad to your phone. The park has very good 5G for recent smartphones, especially on AT&T, T-Mobile. Not as sure about Verizon coverage.

I think they put up microcells or femtocells, which are basically short range cellular hotspots in the ceiling that cover only a few hundred feet. When you have that many people in a small area, you need a lot of small cells instead of relying on the big towers with miles of range.

Excellent input. Thanks! 🏆