Saturday is Burnes Day vs the Royals

SteveA

Just now, dtk9119 said:

Couldn't happen vs a more deserving opponent. 

Don't quite understand the hatred towards the Royals.  I grew up 2 hours from KC and got to see several Orioles games growing up, including some of Cal's last games.  Not a Royals fan per se, but have wonderful memories in Kauffman.

Just now, yark14 said:

Don't quite understand the hatred towards the Royals.  I grew up 2 hours from KC and got to see several Orioles games growing up, including some of Cal's last games.  Not a Royals fan per se, but have wonderful memories in Kauffman.

You've erased 2014 from your memory. Great move!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, justD said:

Did you “honor” RSD today?

edit: is that just a Colorado rhing?

I didn’t know that was a thing.  I spend way too much money when I go to the record store so it’s probably good that I didn’t honor it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, yark14 said:

That playoff series was so annoying to watch.  Everything they hit dropped in and everything the O's hit found a glove.

• Upvote 2

Just now, yark14 said:

Can’t really put my finger on it, but something about them just really gets my blood boiling. Don’t like Salvador Perez at all. I’d only root for this team against the Yankees. 

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That playoff series was so annoying to watch.  Everything they hit dropped in and everything the O's hit found a glove.

That entire series went like the top of the second inning. Brutal.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

And the damn stolen bases. Just ambush city. 

1 minute ago, Malike said:

You've erased 2014 from your memory. Great move!

They were a young, confident team...just like we are now.  They seemed annoying at the time, but now I get it.