Wednesday Afternoon April 24: Rubber match in Anaheim

SteveA

Just now, TopGunnar said:

Wouldn’t count on it. He’s a 20-25 guy. But if he hits .275 that’s beautiful 

He's on pace for 14 this season.  I don't think he'll end there, but it'd be nice to see him around 25. Right now his high is 20.

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

I still don't understand how Cano gave up a homer but it wasn't a barreled ball. Was an ITTP HR or a pesky pole?

A barrel is dependent on both EV and launch angle, and the range of acceptable launch angles is dependent on how hard it's hit.  He gave up a HR against the Brewers that barely cleared the 373 sign, and the EV was 99 MPH and the angle was 36.  The range of acceptable launch angles for a 99 MPH batted ball is 25-31.

• Thanks 1

Posting LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from Angels stadium behind the O's dugout with my wife. 

Lots of O's fans here.

Weather is great here in S Cal.....as usual.

Kremer looked in control and very calm.

Gunnar LOVES this stadium. I saw him here last year for 2 games and this year....and he has raked.  He looks like a CA guy and plays like one.

JH looks like a little kid when I saw him warming up and on the steps of the dugout during the game.   Machado did as well when I first saw him his first full year here, but he seemed 'older'.   His body was filled out more.  

I love Anaheim, the weather, the restaurants, the pretty (Asian) girls, and most of all the O's winning.

Let's hope they hold on.

Only negative is there are not nearly as many fans here, especially Asian, since Ohtani move to LA.