2009 Big East Tournament

O's are Legends

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eacb8de6-eb9c-49f6-9874-446efd7c3af7.jpg

Eric Devendorf's actions in last night's game against Seton Hall really got under my skin for some reason. I mean that stupid thing he did where he was beating his chest like king kong after he hit a late 3 made him look silly as all get out.

So anyway, I figured I would reciprocate a little bit--is there anyone uglier in college basketball than Eric Devendorf? The guy can nail some treys, this is true, but boy does he look like he could be Bill Haverchuk's brother in Freaks and Geeks. ;)

BTW, I have nothing against 'Cuse and am a big fan of Boeheim, I think he's a hell of a coach.

Also BTW, if this were a Syracuse Orange board, this would be a great picture for a "Caption This" thread. LOL. For instance, look at his teammate in the background sitting on the bench with the white head band. He looks like he's wondering really hard, "what the hell is this guy doing?"

Holy crap, what a shame for Devendorf and Syracuse. Unreal.

It's quite a shame for 'Cuse, no doubt. Devendorf, however, I don't feel bad for at all. He's quite the epitome of a tool bag. I cannot stand that pretender for some reason.

It's quite a shame for 'Cuse, no doubt. Devendorf, however, I don't feel bad for at all. He's quite the epitome of a tool bag. I cannot stand that pretender for some reason.

I don't like him much either, but he's no different from Vazquez, Hines Ward, Pedrioia...etc. Guys that annoy the hell out of you if they're not on your team.

I don't like him much either, but he's no different from Vazquez, Hines Ward, Pedrioia...etc. Guys that annoy the hell out of you if they're not on your team.

I agree with that... and can easily see how non-Terps fans would see GV as such.

I agree with that... and can easily see how non-Terps fans would see GV as such.

After the Carolina game, I told a Maryland friend that Vazquez reminds me of Hines Ward. Great player, but you just want to kick his you know what if you're rooting against him.

Archived