Saturday 6/8 Orioles @ Tampa Bay

C Taylor

Mullins shouldn't be in the lineup at this point. Defensive replacement sure. Occasionally in the starting lineup ... maybe. Right now he's a total liability at the plate. It's sad but he just can't hit.

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Mullins is entering Chris Davis territory. He needs to go down when Mateo comes back. Just can't keep doing this over and over again. 

I mentioned this numerous times and was given crap for it. I completely agree.

I have been busy during the game and haven't seen the past few innings. It appears that Bradish is doing very well, and hopefully he'll continue that.  His staying healthy and strong in the rotation would be enormous.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

Mullins shouldn't be in the lineup at this point. Defensive replacement sure. Occasionally in the starting lineup ... maybe. Right now he's a total liability at the plate. It's sad but he just can't hit.

The Rays number 3 hitter is hitting about the same as Mullins so the Orioles aren’t the only team trying to get a player of a slump.  It is getting tougher to play him.  I do think because he has options that would be the way to go as opposed to just benching him.  Like I said before I think they are going to give him to the All Star game to get right but we will see.

Edited by accinfo