Saturday 6/8 Orioles @ Tampa Bay

C Taylor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• June 2024 - Pitchers There isn't as much to choose from on the pitching side.   Setting the bar at 15 IP, we have the following pitchers under a 3.00 ERA for the month (in IP order): Tucker Davidson, 23.0 IP, 1.17 ERA, 0.739 WHIP, 10.2 K/9, 8.7 K/BB. Cameron Weston, 19.2 IP, 1.83 ERA, 0.915 WHIP, 11.0 IP, 4.0 K/BB. Edgar Portes, 19.2 IP, 2.75 ERA, 1.475 WHIP, 13.3 K/9, 3.6 K/BB Riley Cooper, 18.0 IP, 2.00 ERA, 1.222 WHIP, 6.0 K/9, 1.2 K/BB Dylan Heid, 16.1 IP, 1.10 ERA, 0.674 WHIP, 10.5 K/9, 9.5 K/BB Seth Johnson, 16.1 IP, 1.65 ERA, 1.469 WHIP, 11.6 K/9, 1.3 K/BB For me, I'm going with Davidson overall, and Weston in the prospect division.    In the under 15 IP group, you had DSL starter Esteban Luna (0.64 ERA), Norfolk reliever Trey McGough (1.26), Bowie/Norfolk relievers Ryan Hennen (1.84) and Aberdeen reliever Yaqui Rivera (1.93) all coming in under 2.00 ERA for the month.
    • See, that kind of thinking is what I'm talking about!
    • You are poo pooing everything people are saying. You are acting like his age doesn’t matter. It’s the whole basis for the discussion…his age along with his production.    If you go in the other Basallo thread(s) you will see the charts that have been posted about guys with his wRC+ at his age in the minors.  There aren’t many names on the list and many of them are elite stars. What he is doing (ok he’s in a slump right now..everyone had them) and what he has done is not normal.
    • It appears that he has an agreement in place in Chicago. I sort of doubt that the team that trades for him isn't aware and doesn't respect it. In fact, I'd wager most teams are going to err on the side of caution with their most valuable assets. If a team says screw you, you're throwing till your arm falls off, maybe he "suddenly" starts missing in the middle of the plate at 90 MPH over and over.
    • I get that, but there's little evidence to support pitch limits in games or for the season correlates to injury prevention. If I was him I'd be concerned for my health, too. It's a reasonable position. Again, he's not the only guy available.
    • Yeah it would, we do need 2/3 SP for PO .  Along with two more RPs for PO .  My comments on Irvin has to do with which SP goes to bullpen when Kremer returns .  I advocated for Suarez to stay in rotation instead . This is regular season move 
    • Why wouldn't they suspend him?  Wouldn't that freeze his service clock?
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now